Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Save-ology is Evolving!

Well, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a complete novice when it comes to setting up a blog, but I am making strides.  You might notice that Save-ology is looking a little different over the last couple of days.  There are a couple of things that I would like to point out:

(1)  You'll notice that there are tabs now appearing across the top of the page, just below the Save-ology logo.  These tabs will provide quick navigation between the home page where you'll find all regular posts, and other resource pages, like CVS 101, Rite Aid 101, Walgreens 101, Printable coupons by coupons.com, About Me, etc.  I haven't completed them all, so that's why they all aren't displaying yet. 

(2)  In the right column, at the very top, you'll now see a list of labels that provide a quick link to all posts with specific labels.  This will allow visitors to quickly find specific post related to one topic.

(3)  One of the tabs that I mentioned is the Print Coupons tab, which displays the most up-to-date printable coupons offered by Coupons.com.  There are some great coupons already this month and more are being added nearly every day, so check back often.

(4)  And lastly, I've fixed the comment feature so that you don't have to register to comment.  They will show up as Anonymous, so it would help me if you could identify yourself in your comments so I know who I'm talking to! lol 

I hope you like the progress, and by all means, I welcome your comments or suggestions on how to continue to improve Save-ology.

- Patrick -

2 comments:

  1. I think what you are doing is fantastic! There are savings to be had everywhere but most people aren't willing to put the countless hours in needed to be successful at this. Your story is truly inspiring and I encourage you to continue keeping us posted on future deals. I am a huge fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words. I was told by a friend that when I started this it would become an even bigger obsession than couponing and saving money. They were sooooo right! I'm glad you find this useful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete