Sunday, April 1, 2012

CVS Trip 4/1/12



There are a couple of great deals this week at CVS.  I was debating on whether to use my $7/1 Allegra coupons there or use them as a moneymaker at Walmart.  As I was preparing for my trip last night, I found a CVS store coupon (see photo) that sealed my decision to use them at CVS.  Here are the details:

4 Allegra Allergy Relief 5 Ct.  $6.99
Used one $5 wyb $25 Allergy Relief Products (CVS Coupon Center)
Used four $7/1 Allegra Product, exp. 4/8/12 (SS 4/1/12)


1 Complete Multipurpose Solution 12 Oz.  $8.99
Received one $8.99 Extra Care Bucks











REDEEMED: $3.00 Extra Care Bucks (Winter Spending)


OOP: $3.37



RECEIVED: $8.99 Extra Care Bucks


SAVED:  $37.96


The cashier had to adjust the $7.00 Allegra coupons to $6.99 to get the register to take them.  Also, I scanned my CVS Card at the Coupon Center and I received $3.00 ECB's for my Winter Spending, which is really just like another coupon, since it isn't figured into savings on any previous transactions.  So its like they paid me $5.62 ($3.37 that I paid minus $8.99 ECB that I received) to take the five items!

No comments:

Post a Comment