Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Teaming Up with A Single Coupon!


Great news!!!  I will be working with Jamie Baker and her website, A Single Coupon, as a contributing writer for "all things Walgreens"!  Jamie is based in Rome, GA and focuses her expertise on Walmart and the "big three" drugstore chains: CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens.  Each week she provides an awesome list of Walmart Freebies, Diaper Deals and Beginner Drug Store Scenarios, as well as information on hot coupons and coupon matchups throughout the week!

I am soooooo excited to be teaming up with Jamie!  I encourage all of you to visit her site at http://www.asinglecoupon.com/ and also, "like" us on the A Single Coupon Facebook Page, where I'll also be helping out in an administrative role.

For those of you that know me from Coupon Coach, don't worry, I still plan to stay very active with that wonderful group, in addition, to my work here on Save-ology!

No comments:

Post a Comment