Saturday, March 31, 2012

CVS Green Bag Tag... Earth-Friendly & It Pays!



Did you know that CVS has a program where you can purchase a CVS Green Bag Tag for $0.99?  Attach it to your favorite reuseable shopping bag, have the cashier scan it and every fourth time you will receive a $1.00 Extra Care Buck!  If you're anything like me, you shop your CVS a couple of times a week, so the ECB's add up quickly!  Here's a photo of my reusable shopping bag (with the Green Bag Tag on the right strap) that I keep in my car at all times for those last minute trips to CVS!


2 comments:

  1. I really need to invest in one of these...could have made quite a bit of money already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to find them hanging next to the register in most CVS stores. I think you can also buy them on the CVS website too!

      Delete